Brave Heart of Ukraine is responsible for respecting the right of every visitor to our site to the confidentiality of personal data and takes measures to protect any information you provide to us.
Terms and definitions
Website - website https://www.braveheartofua.com.
Processing of personal data - any action or set of actions in relation to your personal data with or without automatic means, namely: collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and distribution (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including the use of information (automated) systems;
Cookies are text files that websites send to a visitor's computer or other device with an Internet connection solely to identify the user's browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
The information we collect
Brave Heart of Ukraine collects and processes only personal information that you provide voluntarily or when such information is needed to provide (improve) services to the consumer. We collect both basic personal data, such as name, surname, patronymic, address and e-mail address, etc., and secondary (technical) data - cookies, connection information and system information, and others.
You have the right not to provide Brave Heart of Ukraine with this information, but in this case the Site may not work properly or some features may be unavailable.
Use and processing of information
Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent provided by you, in strict accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine in the field of personal data protection.
We will use the information we collect to:
- fulfillment of our obligations arising from any agreements between us (including the processing of your orders for goods or services)
- providing communications with you, the implementation of relations in the field of advertising, marketing and collection of personal data for commercial purposes (including the provision of advertising and / or information materials on special offers Brave Heart of Ukraine);
Rights that arise when you provide us with personal data
- You may request access to relevant personal data.
- You may request the correction of any incorrect personal information about you.
- In certain circumstances (for example, when the need to process certain personal data provided by you disappears), you have the right to request the deletion of relevant personal data.
- If we process your personal data on the basis of your prior consent to this processing, you may revoke your consent to the processing of data, after which the processing will cease.
- If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data, you can contact us using our contact information below, or complain about the processing of your personal data to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Commissioner for Human Rights or the court. .
To whom and for what purpose is your personal data transferred
Brave Heart of Ukraine does not sell, rent or lease commercial transactions with your personal data. For the sole purpose of this Policy, Brave Heart of Ukraine will share your personal information with:
- legal entities that are part of a group of partner companies to which it is necessary or desirable to disclose personal data;
- third parties who may be recipients of personal data, such as: social networks that may provide you with communication services, such as connecting information in your account from their social networks to our site; business partners who can advertise our products / services on their Websites; our subcontractors for technical, payment and delivery services;
- public authorities and other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, legitimate interests, property or safety of others or ourselves.
Your personal data may be transferred to countries where the level of data protection and privacy laws may differ from the level provided in the country from which the personal data is transferred. Your personal data may also be transferred between partner companies located in different countries. Brave Heart of Ukraine provides the necessary measures to maintain the confidentiality and protection of personal data on both the transmitting and receiving side.
Security and protection of information
The processing of personal data is carried out using methods that ensure the confidentiality of such data and in compliance with the requirements established by the legislation of Ukraine to ensure the security of personal data.
When processing personal data, Brave Heart of Ukraine takes all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destroy, distort, block, reproduce, disseminate personal data and other illegal actions.
You acknowledge that in the event of negligence in the security and protection of your Personal Data and Authorization Data on the Site, third parties may gain unauthorized access to your Account and Personal and other data. In this case, Brave Heart of Ukraine is not liable for damages caused to you by such access.
Term of storage of personal data
Personal data is stored for the period required for the purpose of their processing, but not more than 10 years.
After the personal data subject ceases to be a user of the Site by deleting his account on the Site, his personal data is also automatically deleted.
Change / edit / delete personal data. Termination of participation in the Program
You can change and edit your personal data by logging in to the Site using your email address and password.
You can delete your personal data by sending a Brave Heart of Ukraine application in any form to stop processing your personal data to the e-mail address specified in the Contact Information section. Upon receipt of such notification by Brave Heart of Ukraine, your personal data will be destroyed.
Links to other web pages
Brave Heart of Ukraine may post links to other websites. If you visit websites at such links, you will need to review their privacy policies and how they work. Brave Heart of Ukraine is not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, and any information you provide to such companies is subject to their privacy policies.